At Holden + Taylor Advisory Group, we want to express our gratitude for your continued trust in us to help manage your finances. Your financial well-being is important to us, and we want to ensure that you are informed about an increasing global trend in fraudulent financial activity.
As scammers become more sophisticated, it is crucial to exercise caution and carefully inspect all communications sent to you. If you have any doubts about any communications received by e-mail, phone, or text, please do not hesitate to call us. We are here to help and want to ensure that you are protected.
Here are some tips to consider when reviewing printed and digital materials:
- Examine the sender’s e-mail address carefully for any variations in spelling or domain.
- Ensure that contact information in communications is identical to contact information found on the company’s corporate website.
- Remember that insurance payments and investment contributions are made directly to the insurance company through cheque or EFT, never directly to us.
- If you have concerns, reach out to Holden + Taylor Advisory Group or the client service center of the financial institution of the communications you received.
- Our office does not send texts regarding investments, and we are not aware of any providers texting regarding investments held through Holden + Taylor Advisory Group.
- The Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) issues fraud alerts about insurance scams. If you suspect fraud, you can contact the IBC TIPS Line at 1-877-IBC-TIPS or the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.
We would love to catch up and review the alignment between your goals and your financial plan. If you would like to book an Investment Discussion with Crystal, please use this link. This meeting can be used to review investments held with H+T, and to better understand our investment philosophy. We will focus on your investment goals and the varied options available in the Canadian marketplace. For a more in-depth look at overall financial planning, you can book a Financial Planning Meeting using this link. A comprehensive financial plan is the key to achieving your financial dreams; we are committed to creating a plan that reflects your goals and values.